Ubisoft has announced that Title Update 1.7.0 for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla will release tomorrow, February 21st. Furthermore, the team revealed its complete changelog, which you can find below.
Going into more details, Title Update 1.7.0 is 6.3GB in size on PC. According to the release notes, this patch resolves a number of issues that plagued the game.
As always, Ubisoft Connect and Epic Games Store will download this patch the next time you launch their clients. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Title Update 1.7.0 Release Notes
- Resolved most of the rare instances where Light-Fingered skill prevented the pickup of key items.
- Eivor’s hair can clip through the hood after completing an Animus Anomaly.
ARMORY & INVENTORY
- Previously purchased items are missing from player inventory.
- The Raven Clan Crew outfit cannot be enhanced or upgraded to a higher quality.
- The total number of Opals in the inventory doesn’t update when picking up an Opal in the world.
- Resolved the error that occurs when trying to claim the Weekly Free Item.
- Gear packs still appear in the store when the content of the pack is already owned.
- Items incorrectly appear as owned in some situations.
- Korean language cannot be applied via Steam Language tab.
- It is possible to lose Helix Credits when purchasing the Twilight Set if 5/5 pieces of gear are already owned.
- Issues with pricing of Helix Store items when redeeming pieces of a full set.
- On Xbox, when buying Helix Credits through the store, they are not correctly added to the player inventory.
- In-game pop-ups no longer appear for Shared History and The Last Chapter when launching into the game.