Kylotonn Games has released two new updates for the PC version of WRC 5. According to their release notes, these patches add support for the Logitech Driving Force GT and the Logitech G25 wheels. In addition, the latest update adds support for triple screens. These patches will be auto-downloaded from Steam, and you can view their changelogs below.
WRC 5 – Latest Updates Changelog:
– Crash fix introduced by patch 1.0.3 : hitting a keyboard key while playing with gamepad doesn’t crash anymore
– Added support for Logitech Driving Force GT
– Added triple screens support
– Force Feedback bug fix when going into reverse
– Added support for Logitech G25
– Input binding bug fix : buttons shouldn’t have more than one function anymore after rebinding it.
– Automatic switch to DirectX 9 mode when DirectX 11 is not supported