Blizzard has announced that a new massive update for World of Warcraft: Legion, codenamed Shadows of Argus, will be released next week. Blizzard has not revealed its complete changelog yet, however it did unveil its key features.
According to the company, in Shadows of Argus (Patch 7.3) players will:
- Journey to a hostile new world, where the Legion’s corruption of Argus and the shattered remains of the draenei’s ancestral home can be explored for the first time.
- Join forces with the Army of Light, a band of lost warriors dedicated to combating the Legion, and two champions from Azeroth’s past: Alleria Windrunner and Turalyon, long thought to be lost since the Legion’s last crusade on Azeroth.
- Explore three distinct regions of Argus spanning the fel-scarred surface of Argus (Krokuun), the ancient ruins of an eredar city(Mac’Aree) that floats in the sky, and the planet’s core (Antoran Wastes).
- Conquer the Seat of the Triumvirate (new dungeon), the ancient center of draenei culture, where Velen, Kil’jaeden, and Archimonde once ruled.
- Customize their Artifact’s Relics through the Netherlight Crucible.
- Seal the Legion’s Invasion Points on other worlds.
- Command a drainei vessel and traveling base of operations, the Vindicaar.
Stay tuned for more!