Neocore Games has announced that Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr’s update 2.0 is now available for download on Steam. Based on player feedback and extensive testing, Neocore Games describes this as the biggest update it has released so far for its action RPG game.
Update 2.0 is a free patch, that fundamentally changes some of the core features of the game, such as the progression system, itemization and loot, and how combat works. It also expands the game with new end-game modes, new items, a new level cap and the co-op campaign mode.
Overall, the patch aims to elevate Martyr’s qualities as an Action-RPG, implementing features, pacing and a sense of progression that is more in line with the traditions of the ARPG genre.
Here are the key features of Patch 2.0:
- Faster, smoother gameplay experience for all three playable classes
- Progression system rebuilt from scratch
- Level cap increased from 80 to 100
- Story Campaign, Seasons 1 & 2 are now playable in online co-op (2-4 players)
- Expanded and revised loot system (new item tier, new item types, new enchants)
- Expanded and revised crafting
- New end-game modes
- Other quality of life improvements
- And many more – check out our detailed 2.0 Compendium highlighting all the new features.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”