Behaviour Digital today announced that for the first time, you can join, for free, the Warhammer 40,000 battles in an online shooter with a new version of Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade on Steam.
Stephen Mulrooney, SVP Publishing at Behaviour Digital, said:
“In addition to the regular free updates and expansions – we believe we can achieve both the goal of reaching a broader audience, and provide options for how you want to play Eternal Crusade.”
As the press release reads, the following new features and improvements have been included via the Tactical Escalation updates since its launch in September 2016:
- Start of campaigns
- New game modes and maps
- New weapons, powers and wargear
- New character progression and customization
- General improvements, balancing and overhauls
- Game server, client and network optimizations
The free version of Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade includes all factions.
Here are all the available versions for Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade:
- Free Version – 4 of the 5 available classes, normal character progression. Purchasing a total of 20,000 in game credits will also upgrade your account. Your extra progression will be unleashed when you upgrade.
- Squadron Edition – Full game with 20,000 Rogue Trader Credits. Also upgrades the Free version. Progression is 3 times faster.
- Imperium Edition – Full game with 20,000 Rogue Trader Credits and 4 packs of weapons and armour (one pack for each faction). Progression is 3 times faster.