Unity Technologies has just released a new free demo for Unity 2021.2, called Unity Terrain – HDRP Demo Scene. This demo is 3.8GB in size and features numerous free assets that developers can use in their projects.
As its description reads, this demo allows you to experience the latest improvements to Unity’s 2021.2 Terrain authoring workflows, SpeedTree integration, and High-Definition Render Pipeline.
You can download the demo scene from here. Below you can also find a video that showcases these free assets.
Lastly, here are all the key graphical features of this demo.
- Terrain GPU instanced details
- SpeedTree integration with Shader Graph
- Shader Graph custom interpolators
- Procedural Sky
- Volumetric Clouds
- Volumetric Fog
- Shadows: turned off for small grass, enabled for larger objects. Contact Shadow is in use.
- Reflection probes. Screen space reflection enabled in High Quality setting.