Ubisoft has announced a free weekend for Tom Clancy’s The Division. In addition, the French company has just released a new update for the PC version that adds official DX12 support to it.
According to Ubisoft, from December 15 at 10AM PST to December 18 at 1PM PST, The Division will be free on Uplay PC, allowing you to play through the entirety of the core game, along with all of its free content updates.
Naturally, all progress you make during this free period will transfer over if you purchase the full game.
And here is the changelog for the latest PC update for Tom Clancy’s The Division.
Tom Clancy’s The Division – Update December 14th Changelog:
- Fixed some instances with the Xbox controller not working on PC
- Addressed some rare cases with the Fullscreen mode not working
- Some improvements to the audio positioning have been made
- Improvements to high CPU usage cases on PC
- Players losing control of their characters for a brief moment