Ubisoft has announced that a new patch for The Division 2 will be released tomorrow. According to the release notes, patch 1.07 will pack performance improvements that should help and address the frame rate drops that some have been experiencing.
Furthermore, this patch will feature the part 2 (and final) fixes for the Skills-going-on-cooldown issue and for the scaling issue when you play with players that have different levels.
Some issues with specific headsets will also be addressed, navigate and “Mark as Junk” controls will be fixed on controllers and Massive Entertainment will enable “Push to Talk” (meaning that players won’t have to an open microphone by default).
As always, UPLAY and Epic Games Store will auto-download this patch once it becomes available, and you can find its changelog below.
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Patch 1.07 Release Notes
- Various improvements to reduce frame drops.
- Changed the Clan Member UI colour to not conflict with Elite enemies.
- Fixed an issue where players Clan XP contributions could stop registering.
- Changed Push-to-Talk to be the default VOIP setting.
- Changed Apparel Store purchase confirmations to a button hold action.
- Reduced the UI flickering effect present in the menu.
- Fixed a visual bug that would incorrectly display a grey duplicate backpack reward when opening apparel caches.
- Fixed the menu distortion animation playing twice under certain circumstances.
- Fixed abnormal skill behaviour when equipping a skill after having switched to a grenade.
- Fixed instances of skills going on cool down when deploying a shield.
- Fixed an issue where multiple Cluster Seeker Mines could be deployed in short succession.
- Fixed an issue where donating a weapon with mods attached would remove the mods from the players inventory.
- Fixed daily and weekly missions not resetting for offline players.
- Improvements made to Co-op health scaling.
- Fixed an issue where armour/gear scaling would not take World Tiers into account.
- Fixed skill damage incorrectly being scaled twice for low level players joining a high level group.
- Fixed players potentially becoming stuck on the “Meet The Division Coordinator” objective after having played in Co-op.
- Fixed players potentially becoming stuck on the “Meet with Odessa Sawyer” objective.
- Fixed an issue that would allow players to upgrade neutral control points.
- Fixed an issue that would cause low level players to gain unintended amounts of XP by completing side missions with a high level group member.
- Fixed an issue where some Logitech headphone users experienced missing in-game audio.
- Fixed “Navigate Categories” and “Mark as Junk” being bound to the same button in some occurrences.
- Fixed an issue where the HDR setting slider would not move.