Ubisoft has just opened the registrations for Rainbow Six: Siege’s upcoming closed beta phase. What’s really interesting here is that instead of hoping to be chosen randomly by the system at a later date, those who register will receive immediately an access code for this closed beta.
All you have to do is visit the Siege Games RTX beta code site and register for a key.
Once you get your access key, you’ll have to follow these steps:
- Go to www.rainbow6.com/beta.
- Select “REDEEM CODE”
- Select your platform of choice.
- Click “NEXT” to log in to Uplay, or create a Uplay account.
- Enter your unique Access Code that you received from The Siege Games RTX beta code site.
- Once confirmation is received, Ubisoft will contact you with your access instructions for your platform of choice when the Closed Beta starts (September 24, 2015).
According to Ubisoft, the closed beta phase for Rainbow Six: Siege will start on September 24th.
Therefore, make sure to register and receive your key as soon as possible (that is of course if you’re interested in this title).
It appears Ubisoft did some changes to it. Right now players are being added to Waiting Lists. However, that wasn’t the case a couple of hours ago.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”