Ubisoft has released a new patch for Tom Clancy’s The Division. This patch will update your game’s version to 1.3 and comes with new gear sets, new high-end weapons and weapon types, a lot of bug fixes, various UI improvements and a number of balance tweaks. You can find the complete changelog for this latest update of The Division below.
Tom Clancy’s The Division – Update 1.3 Changelog:
New Gear Sets
- Added one new Gear Set:
- AlphaBridge – Take advantage of all your equipped weapon talents with this powerful set.
New High-End Weapons and Weapon Types
- Added nine new weapon types:
- Military G36 Assault Rifle
- G36C Assault Rifle
- G36 Enhanced Assault Rifle
- Surplus SVD Marksman Rifle
- Paratrooper SVD Marksman Rifle
- PP-19 Submachine Gun
- Enhanced PP-19 Submachine Gun
- X-45 Pistol
- First Wave X-45 Pistol
- Added a new High-End named weapon:
- The Showstopper: A unique full-auto shotgun that’s perfect for close-quarter combat.
Heroic Mode and Challenge Mode Missions
- Added Challenge mode difficulty for two new main missions:
- Hudson Refugee Camp
- Queens Tunnel Camp
- Added a new Heroic mode difficulty:
- Fight even stronger enemies to unlock top tier rewards.
- Available for the Main Missions: Refugee Camp, Queen’s Tunnel Camp, Russian Consulate, Lincoln Tunnel Checkpoint, Lexington Event Center, and WarrenGate Power Plant.
- Available for the Incursions: Falcon Lost, Clear Sky, and Dragon’s Nest. Please note that Dragon’s Nest Heroic Mode will be made available the week after release for Underground owners.
- Daily Missions do not support the Heroic difficulty.
Base of Operations Extension
- The Terminal is a new shared social space inside the Base of Operations.
- The Terminal can be found in the back of the base, next to the Reward Claim Vendor.
- Visit High-Value Target contractors and all new Vendors.
- The Special Equipment Vendor has been split into two vendors within the Terminal, Items Vendor and Blueprint Vendor.
- Players can also Fast Travel directly to The Terminal.
- You can now recalibrate one of your Weapon Talents at the recalibration bench.
- Recalibrating a weapon talent requires Weapon Kits and Phoenix Credits. Weapon Kits can be acquired through drops in the game or crafted.
- Added a new Dark Zone bracket for 231+ Gear Score.
- Player stash size has been increased to 70 total slots (including Base of Operation upgrades).
- Level 30 players will now only encounter level 30 or higher enemy NPCs in Free Roam.
- Rebalanced NPC’s weak points to be more consistent across the board. This impacts the amount of damage needed to trigger them and the amount of damage it does when triggered.
- You can now convert three High-End Division Tech to one of any High-End crafting material.
- Reduced the Phoenix Credit costs of 204 High-End and 240 Gear Set items and blueprints.
- The Special Equipment Vendor in the Tech Wing only sells items now and will no longer sell Blueprints. Blueprints have been moved to a new vendor in The Terminal.
- You can no longer share an item that you have equipped.
- Adjustments have been made to NPC threat lists that caused players to stay in combat for large periods of time. You will now leave combat after reaching a certain distance away from the enemy or after a set amount of time.
- Players will now be disconnected from the game server if they are inactive for 15 minutes or longer.
- Players can now matchmake from inside no-respawn areas and can fast travel into activities while the group is in a no-respawn area.
- You can no longer kick a group member in a boss fight and up to one minute after it has been completed. This restriction does not apply to group members who are AFK or outside the mission area.
- All players must now be present in the final Circle in Clear Sky before you can interact with the laptop and fuses.
- NPCs located in the final Circle in Clear Sky will instantly respawn once killed until players enter the area.
- Players can no longer deploy Mobile Cover skill while they are performing a Cover-to-Cover move.
- Exotic Damage Resilience is now capped at 90%.
These changes only impact weapons acquired after Update 1.3 unless stated otherwise.
- Added unique bonuses to several weapon families:
- LMG – Increased damage to targets out of cover by X%.
- Shotguns – Added a chance to stagger NPCs. This will not affect other players.
- Assault Rifles – Added an enemy armor damage bonus. This does not impact damage done to other players.
- Changed the weapon bonus on SMGs from a % crit hit chance to % crit hit damage.
- Increased the base damage of Shotguns.
- Decreased the damage done by the AUG and Vector. This impacts all new and existing ones.
- Increased the minimum accuracy cap on the M1A. When shooting consistently, the crosshair will grow to a much larger size than it previously did. This impacts all new and existing M1As.
- The damage done by Explosive bullets has been reduced.
- The status effect of Incendiary bullets has been reduced against other players.
- Every gear piece now has a set number of mod slots that can’t be recalibrated. This change only affects gear that drops after Update 1.3. Each gear piece will now have:
- Chest: 2 mod slots
- Mask: 1 mod slot
- Kneepad: 1 mod slot
- Backpack: 1 mod slot
- Gloves : 0 mod slots
- Holster: 0 mod slots
- Holsters will now always have all three attributes.
- Sentry’s Call and Striker’s Battlegear gear sets have had their two-set and three-set bonus reduced, and we have added a new five-set bonus. The four-set bonuses have not been changed.
- Sentry’s Call bonuses were:
- 2 Set: +30% Headshot Damage
- 3 Set: +20% Damage to Elites
- Sentry’s Call bonuses are now:
- Sentry’s Call 2 Set: +10% Headshot Damage
- Sentry’s Call 3 Set: +10% Damage to Elites
- Sentry’s Call 5 Set: +20% Headshot Damage and +10% Damage to Elites
- Striker’s Battlegear bonuses were:
- 2 Set: +20% Enemy Armor Damage
- 3 Set: +50% Critical Hit Damage
- Striker’s Battlegear bonuses are now
- Striker’s Battlegear 2 Set: +10% Enemy Armor Damage
- Striker’s Battlegear 3 Set: +20% Critical Hit Damage
- Striker’s Battlegear 5 Set: +10% Enemy Armor Damage and +30% Critical Hit Damage
- The 231+ Gear Score Dark Zone bracket will include more powerful NPCs.
- DZ 01-02 ? NPC lvl 33
- DZ 03-04 ? NPC lvl 34
- DZ 05-06 ? NPC lvl 35
- DZ 05-06 in Gear Score bracket 201-230 will now have a chance to drop Gear Score 229 High Ends and 268 Gear Sets.
- Dark Zone chests now scale better with the Gear Score bracket and the named zone you are in.
- The High-Risk High-Value Targets have had their rewards and difficulty adjusted to take into account the Gear Score increase.
- Normalized loot drops from Main Missions in Challenge mode.
- Caduceus can now drop from Hard Mode Mission bosses.
- Normal mode Missions now drop Superior items.
- Green Division Tech will no longer drop in the Dark Zone after level 30.
- Added a base weapon damage value that makes it easier to compare weapons.
- Gear mods and weapon mods are now combined in the same inventory display.
- Added a new inventory slot for Misc.
- Improved the visibility of Supply Drops on the Mega Map.
- Fixed a bug where the Predator 4-set bleed effect would not trigger the Shrapnel player talent.
- Fixed a bug where a player using a med-kit while having the combat medic talent equipped would result in destroying allied skills proxy.
- Fixed a bug where using a med-kit while having the combat medic talent equipped would heal the player using it for 40% more health instead of just their allies.
- Fixed a bug where EMP grenades would not always trigger the Final Measure four-set defuse effect.
- Fixed a bug where the Operation ISAC timer was showing the incorrect time.
- Predatory weapon talent now correctly uses the player’s Health as the base of the healing amount, instead of the target’s Health.
- Fixed a bug where the Survivor Link Signature Skill would increase the movement speed while moving backwards and carrying an item.
- Fixed a bug where the Ballistic Shield would lose its hitbox after the player performed a roll move.
- Fixed a bug where the Ballistic Shield would become invincible after opening and closing the inventory.
- Fixed a bug where Pulse would sometimes not detect NPCs in range.
- Fixed a bug that caused loot containers to sometimes not be detected by Pulse when using the Recon Pack modification.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to go through objects by deploying the Mobile Cover at the top of stairs.
- Fixed a bug where NPC skirmishes could start while a Supply Drop event was underway in that same location.
- Fixed Supply Drop notifications and mission tracker inconsistencies.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Explosive Bullets to sometimes damage players behind cover.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes the damage shown by the weapon blueprint is higher than the actual damage of the crafted weapon.
- Fixed a bug where sending a group invite to a player from the suggested list would make that player visible on the megamap in the Dark Zone.
- Fixed VoIP chat causing lag and freezes in the Dark Zone.
- Fixed a bug where surplus Division Tech rewarded in Sealed Caches would not drop to the ground if the player had reached Division Tech resource limit in their pouches.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes players could not pick up currency drops from enemy NPCs.
- Fixed a bug where the Rogue icon would stay on the map after the Rogue player was eliminated.
- Fixed a bug where players could use the Ballistic Shield skill to break the collision with the Dark Zone Checkpoint doors and enter the Checkpoint while Rogue.
- Fixed a bug where players would be teleported out of an electronics shop inside Clinton map area.
- Fixed a bug where the player could exit the playable map area in Napalm Production Site mission.
- Fixed a bug in Napalm Production Site where sometimes the first objective would not complete if players killed the NPCs and Napalm tank with a single Sticky Bomb.
- Fixed an FPS issue during the explosion sequence in Napalm Production Site.
- Fixed a bug where players would be considered outside the playable map area and teleported out in DZ06.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes players would take damage when climbing a ladder in DZ01.
- Fixed several character collision issues in Precinct Siege mission in Brooklyn.
- Fixed a bug where the Critical Search and Destroy mission icon would not display on the Megamap.
- Fixed a bug where High Value Target NPCs could shoot through walls in Flatiron District.
- Fixed a bug where the High-Value Target mission in Hell’s Kitchen would sometimes lock loot behind a door.
- Fixed a rare bug where a group of Level 1 NPCs would spawn in DZ04.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes the Deconstruction UI pop-up would overlap the Crafting Table menu.
- Fixed a bug where you could recalibrate an attribute to a value outside of what was displayed in the UI.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause numbers to be rounded incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes reloading wouldn’t take extended magazines into consideration.
- Fixed a bug where ending reload animations would not play.
- Fixed a bug where the player would be stuck in the blind fire position for too long.
- Fixed a bug where player would see the fall damage warning on non-movement interactions.
- Fixed the color of vanity loot drops when viewed in the game world from afar.
- Fixed some audio propagation bugs for Fragmentation Grenade and player gunshots while in the Dark Zone.
- Fixed several subtitle localization issues for interactions with JTF patrols.
- Fixed a bug where friends were not visible on the megamap when not grouped.
- Fixed a rare issue where the mission UI would disappear following a mission failure.
- Minor text corrections for a few items in the in-game store.
- Fixed a bug where the Moon was upside down.
- Improvements to consumable and grenade selection wheel navigation.
- Added new key binding options for instant skill use (self-cast).
- Player kills are now announced in local chat, including the player usernames.
- Increased size of ignore list for chat and old entries are now pushed off the end of the list (removed).
- Fixed the UI notifications for the High-Value Target vendor.
- Fixed a bug where the mouse wheel would not scroll the Gear Mod inventory screen.
- Fixed a bug where the scrollbar would not return to the top of the pane when players changed blueprint selections in any vendor inventory screen.
- Tobii eye-tracking: Separated Aim-At-Gaze and Cover-At-Gaze options.