THQ Nordic has announced the sequel to Piranha Bytes’ ELEX, ELEX II. ELEX II will be an open-world RPG in which Jax must once again unite the free people of the Science-Fantasy world of Magalan against a new threat, the Skyanides.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Explore the planet of Magalan with unprecedented freedom, using your trusted jetpack to traverse the map and even fly!
- Interact with a lived-in world, full of unique NPCs, who
- will remember what you’ve done and react accordingly
- will join or leave your group depending on how you behave
- are able to be killed, which will have an effect on the story
- Engage in fluid close and ranged combat with a massively improved control system
- Experience a story where your actions have consequences, immersing you in a world of moral decisions
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”