Here is some good news for all Steam fans. The Amazing Spider-Man has just been released on Valve’s digital distribution service and comes with four DLC packs (Rhino Challenge, Oscorp Search and Destroy Pack, The Stan Lee Adventure Pack and Lizard Rampage Pack).
In addition, Capcom is offering the Steam Resident Evil franchise with a 50% discount. Now before jumping around like little chimpanzees, know that Steam has only Resident Evil 5 and Operation Raccoon City. All the classic RE titles (alongside RE4) are not available on Valve’s service. Bummer.
Last but not least, Runic Games has released an update for Torchlight II that fixes a number of typos, tweaks various areas to prevent units from getting stuck, implemented a few specific boss room pathing fixes and makes various improvements to journal tooltips.
Here is the changelog for Torchlight II’s update:
* Tweaks to various areas to prevent units from getting stuck.
* Fixed a potential crash bug when applying affixes and effects.
* Fix for Berserker geyser proc showing up as a mappable skill.
* Fixed several typos.
* Fixed friends list based achievements.
* Spell-learning achievements now don’t incorrectly trigger based on other players.
* Fix a bug when recalculating the price on objects to make sure the calculation is based on the correct data.
* Fixes to some logic in the Frosted Hills.
* Fix for triggering Shocking Burst and Arc Beam out of range while hitting shift that could cause chain casting.
* Fix for potential issue when units would queue removed/unavailable skills.
* Fix for having more than 100% reduction to charge decay or a negative flat charge decay.
* Changed lootable rocks to be non-colliding as they could occasionally block very narrow corridors.
* Improvements to journal tooltips.
* Proc affixes scale better with player level.
* ‘Resist Slow’ affix fixed.
* Berserker ‘Wolf Shade’ now has the (intended) 60 second cooldown applied to all ranks.
* Fix for mistriggering when chaining two skills together when there is an early hit-frame.
* Safety check to stop any looping skills that get stuck in the ‘on’ state when the character is not performing a skill.
* Put in protection against character save file corruption. Corrupted characters will not appear in the list of characters.
* Removed display of other users’ IP addresses in multiplayer games.
* Removed access to console commands in multiplayer games.
* Removed Steam Cloud toggle in the settings file (it didn’t do anything); the ability to toggle is available in the Steam client.
* Fixed a bug that could cause multiple Tower of the Moon entrances to appear in the world.
* Implemented a few specific boss room pathing fixes.
* The game’s login dialog now correctly allows passwords up to 64 characters long.
* Fixed bug with ‘Poison Burst’ procs.
* Fix for bug where rapid clicks could misspend stat points.
* Made significant optimizations to particle collisions.
* Fixed rare crash when turning in quest in the Undercurrents.
* Fixed problems with characters or shared shash items disappearing.