Camel 101 announced today a new first person survival horror game, Syndrome. Syndrome aims to take the genre back to its roots. In Syndrome, and contrary to other survival horror games, players will be able to find and carry a few weapons, however there won’t be enough ammunition to deal with all the transformed monstrosities.
Camel 101 has partnered with Bigmoon Entertainment on Syndrome, and gamers can expect to play this new title in Q2 2016 for Windows PC, Xbox One, PS4, Mac, and Linux.
Here are the game’s key features:
· Claustrophobic horror?Countless threats, both physical and psychological, await inside the ship.
· Fight or flee?Use weapons and ammo wisely, as they are in limited supply.
· Eerie exploration?there’s plenty to discover if you take a moment to search your surroundings.
· Nothing is what it seems?It’s up to you to find out what’s really going on aboard the ship.
· Reactive enemies?Cause a stir or make some noise and they’ll pick up on your location.
· Oculus Rift support?Experience total immersion with Syndrome in VR.