GOG.com has announced that SWAT 4, a gripping, realistic, highly tactical shooter about confronting the most dangerous criminals the city has to offer, is available now, DRM-free on it. The game is priced at $9.29 and GOG.com offers a 75% discount on the previous entries in the series.
SWAT 4 was developed by Irrational Games and was released in 2005, and uses the Irrational Games’s Vengeance Engine powered by Unreal Engine 2 technology.
Here are the key features of the game:
- Exploding with action: 21 intense missions.
- Vast Arsenal: From deadly assault rifles and powerful shotguns to less-than-lethal stun guns.
- Advantageous Equipment: Variety of tools available to observe, access, and control situations.
- Play with Others: Numerous CO-OP and competitive multiplayer modes extend replayability.
- Quick Mission Maker: Create detailed custom missions for yourself and your friends.