The Brotherhood has launched a Kickstarter campaign for its new isometric post-apocalyptic adventure game, Beautiful Desolation. Beautiful Desolation is a point n click adventure game with African landscapes that were captured with photogrammetry, and The Brotherhood aims to raise $120K in the next 24 days.
Here are the key features of Beautiful Desolation.
- Point-and-click adventure game
- 80s retro technology look and feel
- A story set in a post-apocalyptic future
- 2D isometric, detailed rendered environments
- African landscapes captured with photogrammetry
- Extensive use of miniatures and scale model elements
- Unique tribal punk aesthetic
- Bizarre creatures and animals, and vibrant characters
- From the creators of STASIS and CAYNE
In other news, The Brotherhood has released its new free horror isometric adventure game on Steam, CAYNE.
The Brotherhood has also released a gameplay trailer for Beautiful Desolation that can be viewed below.