Respawn has released a brand new update for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. According to the release notes, the November 25th update focuses on a lot of the issues that the community has raised over the past few weeks.
Going into more details, this patch resolves an issue that would sometimes cause BD-1 to turn invisible after completing Bogan. It also fixes an issue that caused the Spire of Miktrull from being raised, as well as a missing bridge on Dathomir.
Furthermore, this patch collisions on Bogano and on Ilum. It will also prevent players from glitching through a wall on Ilum. Not only that, but players can no longer bypass a specific area on Dathomir that requires double jump.
As always, Origin and Steam will download this update the next time you launch their clients. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order November 25th Patch Notes
- There was an issue that would sometimes cause BD-1 to turn invisible after completing Bogano. This has been fixed and everyone’s favourite droid will now be visible.
- The Force bar has had its colour switched, making it easier to read.
- You will no longer be able to glitch through a wall on Ilum.
- An issue that caused the Spire of Miktrull from being raised has been fixed.
- A missing bridge on Dathomir has been located, no longer blocking game progress.
- Spheres can no longer get stuck in the wall within the Tomb of Eilram.
- An issue preventing players from leaving the tomb on Dathomir has been addressed.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from completing the Force Push tutorial.
- Players can no longer bypass a specific area on Dathomir that requires double jump.
- BD-1 will no longer disappear during a later section of the game.
- Talking to BD-1 during the AT-AT scene on Kashyyyk will no longer break the scene.
- There was an issue which prevented players from locating the double bladed lightsaber on Dathomir, this has been addressed.
- Improved collision on Bogano.
- Improved collision on Ilum.
- Fixed an issue which would cause the player to die at the same time as another [spoiler] character.
- Fixed an issue which would cause parts of the level to become affected by lightsaber throws during one of the fights with [spoiler].
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on Dathomir after defeating [spoiler].
- Fixed an issue from occurring where a character would not appear on Dathomir, and thus preventing players from progressing.
- An issue preventing players from completing a sphere puzzle on Zeffo has been addressed.