THQ Nordic has announced a new standalone expansion for SpellForce 3, SpellForce 3: Fallen God. In this expansion, your mission will be to guide the new playable faction, the trolls, through an all-new 15-hour long singleplayer campaign.
Here are the new single-player features that SpellForce 3: Fallen God will sport:
- Salvaging of weapons to craft superior equipment for your tribe and your heroes
- The new character-shaping mechanic, adding true replayability value (see below)
- Multiple endings for the campaign, based on your decisions
- Character shaping throughout the single-player campaign:
The choices you make in the campaign affect your companion’s skills and abilities. Plus they can contribute to the story through their own decisions, based on how you previously shaped their character.
- New playable faction: The Trolls. With their nomadic behavior, Trolls have a different playstyle than all other factions in SpellForce 3
- A new continent to explore: Urgath is full of mysteries and adventures for you and your heroes to discover.
- All-new soundtrack to underline the beauty and mystery of the new continent
- Full Steam Workshop integration and advanced modding tools
SpellForce 3: Fallen God will combine RTS and RPG gameplay for an exciting blend of storytelling and epic real-time battles. Moreover, players will be able to customize their characters. Players can combine skill trees and abilities to create the perfect heroes for their strategy.
Furthermore, players can explore a new continent, Urgath, and solve its mysteries using unique hero interactions with the world. Additionally, the game will have a crafting system. Players can salvage legendary weapons and armor from other races to give their Trolls the edge in battle.
Enjoy the game’s announcement trailer and stay tuned for more!