Streum On Studio has released the first update for Space Hulk: Deathwing. According to the team, the main goal of this first patch was to eliminate any game breaking bugs, crashes and severe FPS drops.
In addition, this patch comes with various performance optimizations. Streum On Studio claimed that this is an ongoing process, so we expect future patches to further improve performance.
This patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam, and you can read its complete changelog below.
Space Hulk: Deathwing – Hotfix 1.06 Changelog
- Various performance optimizations (this is also an ongoing process).
- Inventory crash (in multiplayer) fixed.
- Major FPS drop on Chapter 1 experienced by AMD processors fixed.
- Input loss upon door interaction in multiplayer fixed.
- Potential crash using NVIDIA graphics card fixed.
- Multiplayer connection timeout increased, allowing more modest systems greater time to connect.