CBE Software has announced a new story-driven psychological horror game, Someday You’ll Return. This new horror game will be coming to the PC on April 14th, and below you can find its release date trailer.
Someday You’ll Return takes place in beautiful scenic areas of the Czech Republic. The game deals with intimate concepts of fatherhood, fears, lies and refusal to accept one’s past. And while the story contains strong horror elements, it’s not always the most obvious monsters which are the most frightening.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Workbench crafting interface – you can craft or repair things in a specialized interface
- Herbalism – you can pick up flowers or mushrooms and make your own potions
- Environment interaction – you can interact in the world you are in, use items etc.
- Smartphone – you can use GPS, call someone or communicate via SMS, you can also use your mobile light
- Karmic system – your actions have consequences which can influence ending
- Wall climbing
- Tracking – look for clues like footprints etc.