City Interactive has released a new update for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 that features a host of improvements and the addition of Hardcore mode for multiplayer. In the new mode players will not be provided with any indication of who is shooting at them or from which direction the shot has been fired as the red dot indicator is eliminated. Hardcore mode provides and ultra difficult experience that will put even the most elite snipers to the test. This update will be auto-downloaded from Steam, and you can view its complete changelog below.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Update Changelog:
– Hardcore mode in multiplayer added
– Decreased pistol/melee score points to 25, no head shot bonus
– Fixed black loading screen when starting MP game
– Kick player option added on to the end of the match screen
– Fixed leaderboards upload after game ends with score/kill limit
– Chat window issue fixed
– Joining a password-protected session issue fixed
– Fixed an issue when players with internet connection sharing option could not enter multiplayer mode
– Other fixes and stability improvements
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved - and still does - the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the "The Evolution of PC graphics cards."