Modder ‘LucidAPs’ has released a brand new version of his High Polygon Project mod for Skyrim Special Edition. In case you weren’t aware of, Skyrim’s High Polygon Project is an on-going process to improve the models of the game with more polygons , UV edits or just replace them all together.
This mod was heavily inspired by Static Mesh Improvement Mod that is created by Brumbek, and is compatible with it. The mod is also compatible with other graphical overhauls such as No snow under the roof, ELFX, Rustic Clutter Collection, Particle/Subsurface Mindflux patches, Forgotten Retex Project and HD Photorealistic Ivy (though you have to load these mods BEFORE High Polygon Project). As for EEKs, Renthal Flora Collection and Skyrim 3D Trees, High Polygon Project works with them but you have to load them AFTER it.
Skyrim High Polygon Project version 4.7 optimizes/removes some parts of the scattered hay to ease up the poly strain, improves hay models shading and the alcohol texture, adds new green apple model and baked/grilled potatoes, and more.
Those interested can download this mod from here, and below you can find its complete changelog.
Skyrim High Polygon Project Version 4.7 Release Notes
- Optimized/Removed some parts of the scattered hay to ease up the poly strain.
- Improved hay models shading.
- Improved the alcohol texture.
- New green apple model.
- Added baked/grilled potatoes.
- Added most of the hay skeevernest meshes.
- Added new horn candles for table / wall and floor, i am missing the chandeliers.
- Broom hay has a new model.
- SMIM is now a requirement.
- New redone 3d stonewalls with 3d ivy.
- Added sweeping animation.
- Smaller potato model.
- Fixed dependency on the Windhelm throne, no pelt mods required.