YsNet has released a brand new update for Shenmue 3. According to the release notes, patch 1.04 allows payers to skip initial conversations. Moreover, it features a number of backer content fixes.
Update 1.04 also fixes issues which stops game progress when multiple events happen simultaneously at certain timing. Furthermore, it fixes background collisions that made players get stuck, and adjusts balances for certain skills.
As always, the Epic Games Store launcher will download this patch the next time you launch its client. You can also find below its complete changelog.
Shenmue 3 Update 1.04 Release Notes
- Players can now skip initial conversations.
- Backer content fixes
- Event control fixes (Fixed issues which stops game progress when multiple events happen simultaneously at certain timings.)
- Fixed background collisions which makes players get stuck.
- Fixed certain localization texts.
- Adjusted balances for certain skills.
- Adjusted the fishing point of the green catfish in Bailu.
- Fixed a bug where the camera cannot be controlled in the lucky hit minigame.
- Adjusted the wage amount per cargo in the forklift minigame.
- Fixed purchase prices of items which were incorrect.
- Other minor bug fixes.