bitComposer and Games Farm today announced Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms, a new action RPG to be released on PC in 2014. In Shadows: Heretic Kingdom, players will assume the role of the Devourer, a mighty demon who can travel back and forth between the human and shadow world, devouring the souls of his enemies.
Seamlessly switching between the Devourer and up to three party members, each with their own special abilities, provides strategic depth in battle, while switching between worlds also allows players to outwit their opponents in battle, avoiding traps and solving puzzles along the way.
Here are the game’s key features:
· Switching seamlessly between the shadow world and the human world provides depth in story and gameplay
· Freedom of choice allows players to dictate the course of the game
· Dynamic day and night cycles in elaborately designed locations
· Gripping story in a world filled with myths, fates and legendary creatures
· Unique party system puts players strategic thinking abilities and reaction times to the test