Flying Wild Hog’s ‘KriS’ has revealed some new information about the PC version of Shadow Warrior 2. Shadow Warrior 2 will be launched as a DX11-only title, will support SLI/Crossfire configurations, and will come with a FOV slider.
Moreover, KriS confirmed that PC gamers will be able to disable and edit Chromatic Aberration, Lens Dirt, Motion Blur, DOF and Lens Flares.
Shadow Warrior 2 will support 21:9 monitors, will offer crossplay with GOG players, will not support any additional DRM (other than the Steam DRM for the Steam version), will feature uncapped framerate and a resolution scale slider, and will support both Temporal AA and SSAA.
Shadow Warrior 2 releases on October 13th, and here is the full list of its – confirmed – PC features (kudos to Steam’s ‘TheDisableBore‘ for gathering them):
- No Denuvo or any form of DRM
- Uncapped FPS, Variable refresh rates available
- 21:9 Ultrawide support
- Controller support
- Uses DX11
- Temporal AA support
- SSAA support
- Sli support
- Customizable crosshair
- Resolution scale slider
- Full key mapping
- FOV slider
- Playing at 1080p ( at ultra settings ) FPS rates are = In a 660 – 40 fps / On a 970 – 60 fps
- Texture quality = 2 gb – High textures / 4 gb – Ultra textures
- You can turn off almost the entire HUD and Ui if you want, eg. Damage numbers and the enemy health bars.
- You can disable and edit chromatic aberration / lens dirt / motion blur / DOF / lens flare
- Steam Cloud support
- Linux and Mac versions are upcoming. No support at launch.
OTHER GAME FEATURES
- No regional censorship (eg Germany or Australia )
- Crossplay with GOG players
- Coop is 100% optional and campaing never forces you to buddy up.