Nightdive Studios has announced that their beautifully updated version of the ‘90s classic, SHADOW MAN: REMASTERED, will release on April 15th. According to the team, the game will be available on GOG, Steam and Epic Games Store.
Originally released in 1999 for the PC, PlayStation, Nintendo 64, and Dreamcast, Shadow Man Remastered follows Michael LeRoi. LeRoi is the current holder of the voodoo warrior moniker “Shadow Man”, as he battles the forces of darkness attempting to cross-over from their realm into the world of the living. Players will join Michael as he fights his way through the swamps of Louisiana, the back alleys of New York City, and the dark and terrifying land of Deadside.
Shadow Man Remastered comes with a bevy of awesome new features that take advantage of modern gaming hardware, including:
- 4K widescreen support for the latest monitors
- No more jaggies thanks to anti-aliasing and all sorts of other post-processing magic
- A whole new visual experience with dynamic shadow mapping and per-pixel lighting
- Never-before-seen content cut from the original game
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) rendering to really take advantage of modern displays
Stay tuned for more!