Black Forest Games, developers of the hit Giana Sisters series, announced today that Rogue Stormers will be leaving Steam Early Access on March 24th. Rogue Stormers will feature on-and-offline co-op with up to four players, and will be priced at $19.99, with phat discounts for 2-Packs ($29.99) and 4-Packs ($49.99).
Here are the game’s key features:
- An action game with roguelike traits: how far will you get and which perks will you gain for your next attempt?
- Classic run’n’gun sidescroller: charge ahead, avoid enemy fire raining down on you and shoot everything that moves to get upgrades.
- Single player mode, online and local co-op multiplayer for up to 4 players.
- 5 different character classes, each with its own play style.
- Huge maps featuring different parts of Ravensdale: Cityscape, Ancient Ruins, Cesspools, Underground Factory and Forgotten Caves. All generated procedurally with random placement of enemies, traps and upgrades for infinite replayability.
- A huge variety of enemies: From classic orcs and goblins to flatulent fallen angels, floating weapon platforms, eldritch horrors and battlegates bristling with weapons.
- Trigger environmental chain reactions – set goop ablaze, detonate explosives, launch enemies into hazards and more!… but watch the backlash!