SOEDESCO has announced that its hardcore twin-stick shooter, Rogue Stormers, is now available. In order to celebrate this announcement, SOEDESCO released some new screenshots for it.
According to the press release, Rogue Stormers features fair, but unforgiving gameplay. Once players die, they have to start over. In co-op mode, death is less permanent as surviving allies can bring their friends back to life.
Rogue Stormers combines classic run ‘n’ gun gameplay with a modern art style, twin stick shooter configuration and all the good things a roguelike has to offer. Every playthrough feels different with randomly compiled level chunks and tons of different perks and weapons.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Unforgiving gameplay: stay alive or start over
- Balanced difficulty: the game remains fun and challenging, even when your character gets stronger
- Twin stick controls: classic twin stick controls for old school run ‘n’ gun gameplay
- Lots of perks: choose between two out of loads of available perks every time you level up, changing the gameplay experience for each playthrough
- High replayability: randomly compiled levels, upgrades and enemies make every playthrough different
- Online/local co-op: play with two to four players in online or local co-op