Beamdog has just announced an Enhanced Edition for the classic RPG, Planescape: Torment. Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition will be optimized for 4K resolutions and will feature an improved interface and a remastered soundtrack, will be enhanced by updates curated by the original lead designer, Chris Avellone.
Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition will be released on April 11th.
Here are its key features:
- Remastered Music: The full Planescape: Torment soundtrack has been remastered in-game to add more depth to Sigil and the multiverse.
- 4K Interface: Sigil has never looked this good! The interface of Planescape: Torment has been rebuilt in high-definition with tons of new convenience features.
- A Planescape For Today: The Enhanced Edition includes modern features such as tab highlighting, area zooming, combat log, quickloot, and more!
- Play It Your Way: Enable Enhanced Edition features as you desire or turn them off to experience Planescape: Torment in its original glory.
- Cast Comprehend Languages: Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition is available in English, French, Polish, German, and Korean. Note: Korean translations are text only with voice-overs played in English.
- It’s Everywhere: Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition can be played on Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, and Android. Find it on Beamdog, Steam, GOG, iTunes, and Google Play.
Enjoy its debut trailer below!
Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition Launch Trailer