Polyslash announced today that its first-person perspective stealth survival horror game, Phantaruk, will be released on August 16th. The game will be priced at $11.99 and below you can find a new trailer for it.
Phantaruk is a story-driven survival horror and narrative is a very important part of it. As the press release reads, the locations in which you will fight for your life are crucial for this narrative and that is why we wanted to highlight them.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Find and use medical syringes to get rid of the toxins in your body which raise your pulse – if it gets too high, you will die.
- Be on the constant lookout for batteries – without them your flashlight won’t work and you will get lost in the darkness.
- Survive in first person perspective, hide when in danger, crawl through ventilation shafts and peek around the corners to see what hides in the shadows.
- Discover the mystery of Purity-02 by reading notes left behind by the ship’s crew.
- Enjoy the stunning visuals and beautiful soundtrack composed by Draco Nared.