Spooky Doorway has announced that its paranormal point-and-click adventure game, The Darkside Detective, will be released on July 27th. The Darkside Detective follows McQueen and Dooley in six point-and-click cases, each spookier than the last.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Classic point and click adventure gameplay
- Retro pixel art with a modern twist
- OST by Ben Prunty (FTL, Into the Breach)
- 6 unique cases to solve, full of 90s pop culture references
- Includes one free curse-removal, up to and including mid-level witch hexes
In order to celebrate this announcement, Spooky Doorway released a new trailer for The Darkside Detective that can be viewed below!
The Darkside Detective - Release Date Trailer