Spooky Doorway has announced that its paranormal point-and-click adventure game, The Darkside Detective, will be released on July 27th. The Darkside Detective follows McQueen and Dooley in six point-and-click cases, each spookier than the last.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Classic point and click adventure gameplay
- Retro pixel art with a modern twist
- OST by Ben Prunty (FTL, Into the Breach)
- 6 unique cases to solve, full of 90s pop culture references
- Includes one free curse-removal, up to and including mid-level witch hexes
In order to celebrate this announcement, Spooky Doorway released a new trailer for The Darkside Detective that can be viewed below!
Thomas is a close friend to John ‘john2’ and John ‘WhatGoesAroundComesAround’. Thomas, John and John basically came with the idea of DSOGaming. Thomas has been helping John with News articles these past years, and prefers to stay in the background than the foreground.