Moon Studios has released a new major patch for Ori and the Will of the Wisps. This patch will update your game’s version to 4.6 and brings improvements to performance, loading times and to scene and asset loading.
Moreover, update 4.6 introduces an option to hide HUD, along with a dynamic HUD mode, and adds exclusive fullscreen option. It also adds resolution scaling, motion blur scaling and cotroller vibration scaling options.
Naturally, this latest update also comes with a number of fixes. For instance, it fixes crashing / freezing on start issues. It also fixes the buzzing issue for the vast majority of players.
As always, Steam and Windows Store will download this update the next time you launch their clients. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Ori and the Will of the Wisps Patch 4.6 Release Notes
- Improved performance
- Improved map loading times
- Improvements to scene and asset loading
- Map remembers the last zoom position now when reopened
- Fixed the buzzing issue for the vast majority of players
- Fixes bugs with obtaining certain achievements
- Fixed missing characters in Asian languages
- Also fixed problems with some controller buttons not working for some players
- Fixed crashing / freezing on start issue
- Fixed several issues where player gets trapped behind closed door after respawning
- Also fixed several instances of screen going black at certain moments
- Fixed problems with picking up some of the collectibles
- Many more minor fixes
- Introduced an option to hide HUD, along with a dynamic HUD mode
- Added exclusive fullscreen option
- Introduced resolution scaling option
- Introduces motion blur scaling option
- Introduced controller vibration scaling option
- Fast travel from map is now a separate upgrade purchasable from Opher