The beta phase for Battlefield 4 will be starting tomorrow and Nvidia has released a new beta driver that is optimized for DICE’s FPS. As the green team suggested, this driver is an essential update for all GeForce GTX users jumping into the Battlefield 4 Beta, as it ensures maximum performance and system stability in the shooter’s eagerly anticipated pre-release test. And what the hell is that Crisis game that got an SLI profile?
Those interested can download this beta driver from here.
Kudos to our reader ‘[Chaotic]’ for informing us.
Here is the complete changelog:
Implemented Horizon Based Ambient Occlusion plus (HBAO+) for DirectX 9 and DirectX 11 applications.
Added support for OpenG 4.4
NVIDIA SLI Technology
Added or updated the following profiles:
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag – Updated Profile
- Batman: Arkham Origins – Updated SLI Profile
- Battlefield 3 – Updated Surround Profile
- Battlefield 4 – Updated Surround Profile, Added SLI Profile
- Crisis – Added SLI Profile
- Crysis 3 – Added AO Profile
- Dirty Bomb – Added DX9 SLI Profile
- Dying Light – Added DX11 SLI Profile
- F1 2013 – Updated SLI Profile
- FIFA 14 – Added SLI Profile, Added AO Profile
- Natural Selection 2 – Added DX11 SLI Profile
- Outlast – Added DX9 SLI Profile
- Space Hulk – Updated Profile
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist – Updated SLI Profile
- State of Decay – Added DX9 SLI Profile
- Watch Dogs – Added DX11 SLI Profile
GeForce Experience 22.214.171.124
DriverVer 09/27/2013, 126.96.36.19940