– Frag grenades now vaporize other thrown frag grenades in blast radius.
– Medpacks now have unlimited “ammo”. (Still only one can be placed at a time, per person).
– Saboteur’s REDs now use grenade slot.
– Added secondary weapon slot for sidearms. (Weapon slot binds will be reset to default).
– P900 is now enabled for players that have reached level 60.
Commanders may now set a default spawn area:
– Transport gates in default area will show in purple color on minimap.
– Default spawn area will show as purple on spawn point map.
– Manually changing spawn location for self will override default until a new default is set by commander.
Added ammopacks for Support Engineer:
– Engineer has a max of three ammopacks.
– Ammopacks follow same supply rules as supply station, but do not refill.
– Ammopacks do not supply more ammopacks
– Ammopacks disappear when depleted or after 45 seconds.
Added hypospray device for Support Medic:
– Hypospray has a max of two charges
– Hypospray can be used on a teammate or on self (alt-fire).
– Hypospray effect gives 15 seconds of 80% damage reduction to self.
– Units under the effect of hypospray cannot be healed.
Added artillery strike calls:
– Commanders may now enable artillery strike calls on artillery structures.
– Players may call own artillery strikes from radial menu.
– First in-range artillery that is enabled for calls and ready to fire will attack area designated by caller.
– Enabled attack notifications, health, and round timer in commander view.
– Added minimap blips for some player radio calls.
– Fixed squad appearances not getting reset on team change.
– Player stats now get updated when map changes mid-round.
– Updated armblade crosshair to be more noticeable when in stab range.
– Fixed multiple issues with Around the Track achievement.
– Fixed Mac client crash when joining a server with custom files and sv_downloadurl enabled.
– Fixed an issue causing medpacks to not affect certain players.
– Fixed medpacks healing enemies.
– Fixed a case where turrets would not decloak a stealth unit.
– Fixed turrets continuing to fire at out-of-range enemies after locking on.
– Fixed heartbeat sound sometimes getting ‘stuck’ as well as some related performance issues.
– Fixed issues with heartbeat and bloodsplatter when spectating.
– Fixed an issue where players could spawn with advanced kits at round start.
– Fixed issues with Add Server to Favorites dialog box.
– Fixed scaling of MOTD window.
– Fixed being able to stack buildings by having multiple assemblers selected.
– Added oilfield_beta to default mapcycle and maplist.
– Removed mapcycle, motd, and motdtext from vpk files so that custom ones can be used more easily.
– Enabled mapcyclefile cvar.
– Added sv_allow_voice_from_file cvar to allow server owners to stop voice file spam.
– Servers with alltalk or friendlyfire enabled are now tagged in the server browser.
– Fixed medkit_heal event always have 0 for “ownerid” property.
– Added “weapon” property to structure_death event.
– Updated team balancer to be more likely to keep squads together.
* Additional optimizing pass throughout the map
* Relocated watchtower at the Empire Secondary point, to avoid assembler sniping
* Added more cover around both faction areas, to avoid base sniping
* Fixed invisible wall near the broken airplane
* Fixed invisible wall blocking off the pipelines on the edge of the level
* Fixed props disappearing at the primary point in rts mode
* Fixed stairs to low in storage building
* Increased amount of resource points
* Fixed collision on the large oiltank
* Fixed airplane wheel collisions blocking player
* Fixed ladders not climeable on fueltrucks
* Added climeable ladders for the oil silos throughout the level
* Fixed able to fall between the two buildings and get stuck near the helicopter platform
* Fixed several small issues throughout the level
* Decreased lightmap scale for better shadow casting
* Fixed several texture overlapping issues
* Removed ladders from oil derricks in the playable level (separated model)
* Fixed missing brush in the corner near the Empire base
* Rebuild nav mesh for bots
* Fixed commander able to build in the primary pit
* Added a few extra no-build areas to avoid structures being deployed inside buildings.
* Changed default skybox to Tokyo
* Removed some L4d2 related parameters
* Improved Primary bunker collision model
* Improved collision for the small metal stairs in Hydro
* Fixed primary console collision models