Hello Games has just released a new massive update for No Man’s Sky. According to the release notes, this patch comes with improved visuals including new high resolution textures, improved lighting and ambient occlusion, as well as a Photo Mode.
Hello Games has also introduced a brutally difficult new game mode called Permadeath. When gamers die in this difficulty mode, their saves will be wiped and they will have to start from the beginning.
This new update for No Man’s Sky also introduces new vehicles, called Exocraft, that enable explorers to travel at great speed across their home planets and allow navigation of even the most inhospitable terrains.
Here are the key features of the Path Finder update for No Man’s Sky:
- Improved Visuals
- Owning Multiple Ships
- Base Sharing Online
- Bases can be shared via Steam Workshop
- New Vehicles – Exocraft
- Permadeath Mode
- Build Vehicle Race Tracks
- Ship Specialisations and Classes
- Double the Base Building Variety
- Multi-tool Specialization and Classes
- New Weapon Modes
- Photo Mode
- Discovery Menu
- Quality of Life Improvements
- 50% more original music from 65daysofstatic