Ikigai Gameworks has officially unveiled new details of its first work: Night & Day. Night & Day is an adventure runner with environments never seen before in the genre and a devilish difficulty that promises to please even the most hardcore gamers.
As the press release reads, the game made aims to mix a spectacular graphic environment in which day and night collide, elements such as shortcuts, bosses and mini-bosses and a game system that, at first glance, seems simple.
True to the runner genre, Night & Day maintains simple gameplay mechanics and seemingly simple controls, but when it comes to playing, the game will test your reflexes like few other titles have done before. Lane change, jump and dash are enough moves to engage you in a spiral of difficulty whose level of challenge is reminiscent of titles like Celeste, Meatboy or Runner3.
Night & Day targets a Spring 2019 release and here are its key features:
- Simultaneous control of the two main characters, both in single-player and two-player modes.
- Tribute to classic arcade games of skill and precision.
- Simple control scheme.
- Two different local co-op modes.
- Camera angles used provide a cinematic experience.
- Test your reflexes by fighting against awesome bosses and minibosses.
- Narrative driven, challenging adventure.
- Discover the beautiful and diverse environments of the world of Celuria.