Sperasoft has released a brand new update for Saints Row The Third Remastered. According to the release notes, this patch addresses a number of bugs and issues. However, it does not address the PC issues we’ve covered a while ago.
Anyway, this December Update packs minor fixes to visual rendering issues. It also fixes an issue with co-op player model displaying low-resolution textures and artifacts, as well as an issue where co-op partners could be invisible to each other after loading saved game.
As always, Epic Games Store will download this patch the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Saints Row The Third Remastered December 2020 Update Release Notes
- Addressed issue with co-op player model displaying low-resolution textures and artifacts.
- Fixed an issue where co-op partners could be invisible to each other after loading saved game.
- Fixed instances where Homies were constantly busy.
- Also fixed scenarios where with Cash Bonus was not awarded when choosing to defuse the bomb in Mission 6 – The Belgian Problem.
- Fixed the issues where the Genki Manapult was not displaying properly.
- Minor Fixes to visual rendering issues.
- Fixed an issue where pressing “Option” button on controller when in Main Menu can cause the game to freeze.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”