Bethesda and Arkane Studios have released a new free update for PREY. According to the release notes, patch 1.06 adds three new modes: New Game+, Story Mode and Survival mode.
Furthermore, FOV can now correctly be set using a Controller, mouse 3 is now a functional keybinding, Morgan’s body will no longer become displaced during Helicopter Ride after changing aspect ratios, and a confirmation prompt after changing FOV has been added.
As always, Steam will download this update the next time you launch its client, and you can find its complete changelog below.
PREY Parch 1.06 Release Notes
- FOV can now correctly be set using a Controller
- Prey should now call Controller Configuration page in Steam even if booted outside of Big Picture mode
- Player will no longer sometimes encounter control issues during Life Review while using a PS4 Dualshock Controller
- Added confirmation prompt after changing FOV
- Mouse 3 is now a functional keybinding
- Morgan’s body will no longer become displaced during Helicopter Ride after changing aspect ratios
- Selecting the ‘back’ option while an Advance Video setting dropdown is active will now properly back out of the current menu
- Controller inputs and prompts should now always display the active input method
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”