Now that’s the spirit. CI Games has released a new update for Alien Rage that improves the game’s performance as it comes with optimizations for its FXs, Materials, Dynamic lights and Streaming. Not only that, but CI Games has also implemented a FOV slider for those who could not stand the default FOV settings. To make things even better, CI Games has also added mouse smoothing and smooth frame rate options to it. As always, this update will be auto-downloaded next time you start the Steam client, and you can view the complete changelog below.
Alien Rage – Update Changelog:
– Key Bindings fixing (additional keys to customize: Jump, Special Weapon Key)
– Aiming Sensitivity [Controls Options] – you can adjust normal sensitivity and aiming sensitivity separately now.
– Mouse Smoothing [Controls Options] – try to disable this, if you are experiencing lag with mouse movement.
– Smooth Frame Rate [Video Options]
– FOV Slider [Video Options]
– Use NumPad + and – to adjust FOV directly in-game.
– General optimization: FXs, Materials, Dynamic lights, Streaming.
– Fixed bugs on levels: 1, 2, 4, 7.