Maximum Games has announced that NERF: Legends will release on PC in October 2021. In order to celebrate this announcement, the publisher released a gameplay trailer for this FPS that you can find below.
NERF: Legends is a fast-paced, high-energy FPS that aims to be fun for all. Players will jump into a futuristic sci-fi world with a full array of iconic NERF blasters at their fingertips. Additionally, they will face off against legions of robots and their ultimate boss masters. The game will feature a single-player story mode, as well as online multiplayer. Furthermore, it will support cross-play between its different platforms.
Below you can find the game’s key features:
- Pull off amazing trick shots with 15 authentic NERF blasters from the Mega, Ultra and Elite lines, including new releases from 2021!
- Intense single-player campaign featuring a variety of extreme enemies, boss battles and challenges across 19 out-of-this-world locations.
- Supercharge your blasting with power-ups like magnetic pull darts, push darts, seeker darts, and slow darts to change the tide of battle.
- Create your own custom character, and personalize your blasters with upgradeable perks and skins.
- Test your might against real players in 4v4 team-based and eight-player free-for-all online multiplayer matches featuring cross-platform play across consoles.