Although Black Hole has gone bankrupt, a new update for Might and Magic: Heroes VI has just been released on Steam. This patch updates the game’s version to 1.3 and comes with auto-matchmaking and the ability to invite players from your friend list directly in-game, as well as various bugs fixes. As always, the update will be auto-downloaded next time you start the Steam client and you can view its complete changelog below. Enjoy!
Might and Magic: Heroes VI Update 1.3 Changelog:
– Online features:
– Auto-matchmaking: let the game find an opponent for you.
– Friends: you’ll be able to invite players from your friend list directly in-game.
– Official Map Tags: highlight official maps released by Ubisoft and the others in the map selection screen.
– Sanctuary – The “Challenge” ability has no functionality.
– Sanctuary – The “Trail of Clouds” will completely stop the movement of enemy units that attempt to cross its area of effect.
– Menu – The tooltips of the Reputation Abilities do not indicate the proper school which they belong to.
– Campaign -The primary quest “The Choice” will not complete when the user upgrades his reputation after visiting an Arena.
– Campaign – The hero cannot interact with a Dragon Nexus near the town of Nar-Heresh
– Campaign – In multiplayer, the resources spawn outside the island on Tree of Plenty map.
– Campaign – The user cannot select any hero for the Epilogue campaign after previously visiting the other campaign tabs
– The Unyelding trait the user receives for finishing the Sanctuary campaign does not work
– The Barbarian Hero trait the user receives for the Wormchopper achievement does not work as stated in the description.
– Create Hero panel’s class specific ability name is not localized.
– The player that is attacked during a Multiplayer session by another player can’t complete any Combat Achievements during that battle
– During Siege, one of the player remains on the map if the other player exit the session.
– If the user is defeated by not completing the condition to re/capture a town or fort in 7 days – he will receive achievements completed by the AI
– There is no confirmation dialog when kicking another player from the lobby.
– Some of multiplayer map name is displayed to English
– A previously saved session cannot be finished after being reloaded, if not all the players rejoin the saved game.
– The user that does not join a loaded game will still have his assets in the game.
– The client remains on infinite loading screen if he joins any Multiplayer server after he lost his internet connection
– The user cannot buy the newly unlocked items from the Altar of Wishes when reaching a new Dynasty rank, until he advances one more Dynasty level.
– The information provided when using “Compare” is incomplete
– The Online Profile displayed is the one of the previous selected friend, if changing the tab to Online Profile after choosing Compare achievements option from the Friends list.
– The Player statistics transfer from one player to another after using the “Compare” and “Details” .
– When selecting the “View online profile” option for a friend from the friends list, the achievements list shown remains the one of the user.
– The confirmation message received when trying to remove an active widget is not localized
– The user cannot see the details and compare the achievements with the other in “leaderboards” and “friends”.
– After losing the connection to Conflux servers on the transition to the Main Menu, a debug text error is displayed and the Main Menu background disappears
– The user is unable to load any save while in game, after reconnecting to the Internet
– None of the artifacts present in the Artifact Merchant menu has a description.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved - and still does - the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the "The Evolution of PC graphics cards."