Microsoft Store has just leaked a remaster of the 2012 action RPG game, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. Titled Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning, this remaster will release – according to the MS Store listing – on August 11th, 2020.
Unfortunately, the store has not detailed the graphical improvements of this remaster. However, you can find below its first leaked in-game screenshots. These screenshots should give you at least an idea of the visual improvements you can expect from it.
Microsoft’s store has also leaked the key features of Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. From what we can see, this remaster will feature all of the game’s DLCs.
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning Key Features
- Build the ideal character for the most intense combat, choosing from a countless combinations of skills, abilities, weapons and pieces of armor.
- The revolutionary Destiny system allows you to continuously evolve your character class to your style of play.
- Seamlessly integrate magical and melee attacks as you take on scores of enemies in grand fight sequences and finish them off with brutal Fateshift kills.
- Extend your experience in Amalur with all DLC from the original release; from Teeth of Naros to Legend of Dead Kel and more!
- Hundreds of hours of RPG play await! Travel from the vibrant city of Rathir, to the vast region of Dalentarth, and the grim dungeons of the Brigand Hall Caverns as you uncover the secrets of Amalur!
- Explore deep levels of lore in a universe steeped in 10,000 years of fiction created by New York Times bestselling author R.A. Salvatore.
- Rescue a world torn apart by a vicious war. Control the keys to immortality as the first warrior ever to be resurrected from the grips of death.
- Explore a sprawling game world hailed as having “more content than any single-player game deserves!”
- Enjoy countless side quests rich in political intrigue, romance, sinister magic, and even whimsy – all central to the primary mission.
- Improved graphical fidelity in Re-Reckoning.
Kudos to WalkingCat for spotting it.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”