Toplitz Productions and Render Cube have announced that the Early Access phase for Medieval Dynasty will begin on September 17th. In Medieval Dynasty, players will journey into a world of untouched beauty and experience the life and loves through the eyes of an ambitious and uncommon man.
As the press release reads:
“Employ family and workers to help build your house while expanding your smallholding to create an empire. Medieval Dynasty offers countless possibilities through a combination of different game styles. Everything is possible and nothing is set in stone allowing you to choose your own path as you strive to achieve your in-game goals.”
Matthias Wünsche, CEO Toplitz Productions, said:
“We are excited to present with Medieval Dynasty the next major milestone from our Dynasty series as an Early Access version from September 17th. The team has worked hard to provide the players with an as realistic as possible life in the early middle ages. The game will combine various successful genres with a beautiful open world. Therefore, we are now very much looking forward to the feedback and further ideas from the community. This will certainly influence the path of the further development of the game”.
Medieval Dynasty is a massive medieval open-world game in which you grab your axe, hammer, or hunting bow and craft your legacy. Below you can also find the key features for the game’s final version.
Medieval Dynasty Key Features
- Beautiful and realistic open world 3 D landscape with state-of-the-art graphics
- Full 4 seasons with day/ night cycle and realistic weather conditions
- Interactive environment with trees to fell, various fruit to plug, stones to collect, caves to explore and many more
- 18 different buildings with various levels from hay shacks to full stone mansions
- Over 60 pieces of equipment to craft, including weapons, tools, furniture and clothing
- Realistic wildlife interaction with plenty of different animals such as wolves, wild boars, deer, rabbits and others
- All activities with impact on food, water, health and endurance status
- Detailed skill tree for individual character development
- Unique events and decisions with direct impact on gameplay
- Dynasty reputation system triggering events with the king
- Quests, trade and economy, sandbox option, social connections to NPCs and many more
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”