Life Is Strange Has Sold One Million Copies, 40% Coming From The PC, Episode 4 Coming On July 28th

Square Enix and DONTNOD Entertainment are incredibly proud to announce that Life Is Strange has reached 1 million sales. Moreover, the publisher revealed that the fourth episode will be released on July 28th.

What’s really interesting here is that thanks to Steamspy, we can get an idea of the game’s sales on the PC versus all the other platforms. As we can see, Life Is Strange has sold around 400K copies on the PC. That basically means that 40% of the game’s sales are coming from the PC platform. The other 60% is from all the other consoles combined (Xbox One, PS4, PS3 and X360).

It would be great if there was a more detailed breakdown, however it is safe to say that the PC platform has embraced DONTNOD’s episodic adventure title.


In Episode 4, Max pushes the investigation surrounding the disappearance of Rachel Amber and the strange happenings in Arcadia Bay into unexplored and daunting territory. As the End of the World party approaches, Max must use her powers to put all the pieces of the puzzle in place.


Life is Strange Episode 4 Launch Trailer (ESRB)

John Papadopoulos

John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved - and still does - the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the "The Evolution of PC graphics cards." Contact: Email