Larian Studios and Logic Artists, Divinity: Fallen Heroes; a new standalone game in the Divinity: Original Sin 2 universe. According to the press release, Fallen Heroes marries rich tactical gameplay with RPG choices and consequences, and introduces a wealth of new features and mechanics to the D:OS 2 engine.
Players will delve deeper into the world of Rivellon as they command their troops aboard the Lady Vengeance. Players will explore new lands and wield new weapons and skills, build their squad and vanquish never-before seen corners of Rivellon.
Divinity: Fallen Heroes will be released later this year, a revised combat system, over 60 missions, and will feature two player cooperative play as well as a single player mode.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Gunpower comes to Divinity. Lock’n’load with an arsenal of guns and rifles.
- Oil, Fire, Ice, Water and Poison surfaces are joined by the new Sulfurium surface, affecting hero positioning on the battlefield.
- Play with mysterious hero character Malady for the first time in a Divinity game, as well as an all-new character. Or take control of the famous Godwoken.
- Select from 30+ different unit types to create the perfect squad, and equip them with over 200 skills.
- Decide which technology to research and what artefacts to obtain to give your troops that extra oomph.
- Simultaneous Co-op Gameplay allowing you to take turns and combine abilities at the same time.
- Unlock devastating source powers for your flying battleship, The Lady Vengeance, that will turn the tide of battle.
- Recruit unique veteran troops, but be careful: if you lose them in battle, they are gone for good.
- Optional objectives and challenges will push your tactical acumen to its limits.