Last month, we informed you about a remaster version of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. And yesterday, THQ Nordic announced that Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning will release on September 8th. This remaster will come with improved visuals, refined gameplay, and all new content.
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning will feature customizable RPG combat inside a sprawling game world. Players will uncover the secrets of Amalur, from the vibrant city of Rathir to the vast region of Dalentarth to the grim dungeons of the Brigand Hall Caverns. Additionally, players will rescue a world torn apart by a vicious war and control the keys to immortality as the first warrior ever to be resurrected from the grips of death.
Here are also the key features of Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning.
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning Key Features
- Build the ideal character for the most intense combat. Choose from a countless combinations of skills, abilities, weapons and pieces of armor
- The revolutionary Destiny system allows you to continuously evolve your character class to your style of play
- Seamlessly integrate magical and melee attacks as you take on scores of enemies in grand fight sequences and finish them off with brutal Fateshift kills
- Extend your experience in Amalur with all DLC from the original release; from Teeth of Naros to Legend of Dead Kel and more!
- Hundreds of hours of RPG play await! Travel from the vibrant city of Rathir, to the vast region of Dalentarth, and the grim dungeons of the Brigand Hall Caverns as you uncover the secrets of Amalur!
- Explore deep levels of lore in a universe steeped in 10,000 years of fiction created by New York Times bestselling author R.A. Salvatore
- Enjoy countless side quests rich in political intrigue, romance, sinister magic, and even whimsy – all central to the primary mission
- Rescue a world torn apart by a vicious war. Control the keys to immortality as the first warrior ever to be resurrected from the grips of death
- Explore a sprawling game world hailed as having “more content than any single-player game deserves!”
- Improved graphical fidelity in Re-Reckoning
Furthermore, and in order to celebrate this announcement, the publisher has released a new trailer for this remaster.