Blueside has announced that Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders will be coming to PC in Q1 2020. As the press release reads, this comes following the recent launch of Kingdom Under Fire 2’s successful launch on Steam.
Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders is a RTS/Third-person action hybrid packed with action. The game came out on the original Xbox sixteen years ago, so be sure to temper your expectations.
The game includes strategic and real-time tactics where any hero can turn the tide of battle. Players can level up their characters with powerful items and abilities as well as purchase an armory full of devastating weapons and upgrades for their troops.
Last but not least, you can find below the game’s key features.
- Incredible real-time strategy battlefield conditions, weather, and decision-making all contribute to the outcome of the battle. Players must think with haste and precision as their numbers dwindle.
- Build the perfect army with more than 100 warriors, players can build and assign roles for their troops going into war. Characters can level up and equipment can be upgraded to ensure armies are first-class.
- Turn the tide of battle heroes can change the outcome of battles in epic, player-controlled moments.
- Witness a war through 4 unique perspectives players can choose between 2 human nations and 2 Dark Legion nations to experience completely different plots of the game.
- Keyboard and mouse support – a new method of controlling the battlefield is available to PC players.
- Full Gamepad support
- HD Resolution support.
- Relive your favorite moments from the game with an unchanged authentic port to PC that gives players the experience they had upon release.