Bundle Stars has today unleashed the world’s biggest mixed bundle of digital games, all of which appear in this format for the first time. The Killer Bundle 6 contains a 41 games, all for the incredibly low price of just $4.99 (USA) / £3.69 / €4.79. The normal retail value of the featured games is a substantial $190, so that’s a saving of 97%.
Here is what is included in the the bundle:
- 3D Realms Anthology – Steam Edition (Windows/Mac) – A mega collection of 32 Steam games for Windows® and Mac including legendary classics like Duke Nukem 3D, Rise of the Triad, Terminal Velocity, Raptor: Call of the Shadows, Blake Stone, Death Rally, Wacky Wheels and much more. Bundled for the first time, this incredible compilation is a must-have for all gamers who want to sample the great old days of PC and Mac gaming!
- Lichdom: Battlemage (Windows) – A first-person caster with thousands of spell possibilities, brutal enemies and unprecedented character customisation. With limitless magical power at your disposal and brutal enemies around every corner, victory hinges on a combination of skill, strategy, and a vast array of spells to cast in the heat of combat!
- Monstrum (Windows/Mac/Linux) – Monstrum takes the traditional survival horror formula and remixes it completely with procedurally generated levels, permadeath, and unique AI driven predators. Outrun or outsmart your predator in this exciting first-person game!
- Battle vs Chess – aka Check vs Mate (Windows/Mac) – Animated fantasy figurines assemble in magical worlds and await your command. Execute skilful manoeuvres on the game board and catapult yourself directly into the battle with devastating attacks, chessman versus chessman.
- Cast of the Seven Godsends (Windows) – A classic run ‘n’ gun action shooter with six colourful worlds to conquer. Wield weapons, cast magic combat spells, and enjoy a wonderfully retro-soaked, and highly polished, gaming experience.
- Super 3D Noah’s Ark (Windows/Mac/Linux) – A first-person shooter with a difference. Now you can render animals unconscious with your fruit lobbing skills! Legend has it that the original source code to the PC version of this game was completely lost, and had to be reverse engineered and reimplemented using a modern rendition of the Wolfenstein 3D engine.
- CrossCode (Windows) – A retro-inspired action RPG set in the distant future. CrossCode combines gorgeous 16-bit SNES-style graphics with butter-smooth physics, a fast-paced combat system, and engaging puzzle mechanics, served with a gripping sci-fi story.
- Flying Tigers: Shadows Over China (Windows) – A fresh take on air combat action gaming, with an intriguing twist – it’s based on the historical events of America’s secret volunteer squadrons that flew against Japan in the China-Burma-India (CBI) Theatre of World War 2. Enjoy a single player campaign, and multiplayer for up to 16 players.
- GemCraft: Chasing Shadows (Windows) – Fight your way through an epic story, unravelling mysteries and artefacts in this highly rated game! Create and combine powerful gems with towers, and use them in intricate ways to defend yourself against endless hordes of demonic monsters.
- Horizon Shift (Windows) – Arcade nostalgia meets indie innovation in an explosive shmup crammed with power-ups, bombs, tons of unique ideas – and as you’d expect, total carnage
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”