IMGN.PRO announced today the cooperation with Telepaths Tree – developer of the upcoming FPS game Inner Chains. The Polish company will provide publishing services for the title, including digital & retail worldwide distribution and localization. In order to celebrate this announcement, the publisher released some new screenshots that can be viewed below.
Inner Chains is a successfully funded on Kickstarter FPS horror game set in a surreal, dark, and deadly biomechanical world that resembles nothing you have ever encountered.
“In the world of Inner Chains, you don’t get to set the rules. You are just a small part of a hostile, unwelcoming universe. If you want to survive, the only thing you can do is to try to discover its secrets.”
Lukasz Kubiak of IMGN.PRO said:
“It was a love at a first sight when we found out about the debut title of guys from Telepaths Tree. Imagine a dark world where HR Giger meets Zdzislaw Beksinski, add a grim, dualistic story and AAA graphics to it – that’s what Inner Chains is. To be successful as a publisher nowadays you need to be excited about the games in your portfolio, and let me let you into a secret – today I’m excited as never before!”
Here are the game’s main features:
- Unprecedented methods of interaction between weapons, their users, and the environment.
- A dark biomechanical world where both fauna and flora lie in wait for your slightest stumble.
- VR Support.
- Stunning surreal visual style.
- Deadly, intelligent, and challenging opponents.
- Unusual locations with their own unique stories.
- A dense, suggestive atmosphere of terror, magnified by the great soundtrack composed by Michal Staczkun.
- Subtle thriller elements that will fill you with fear in unusual, inventive ways.
- Thrilling action combined with an interesting, hair-raising story.