Back in September 2015, we informed you about Inner Chains. Inner Chains is a new FPS horror PC game running on Unreal Engine 4, that promises to throw gamers into a graphically stunning, dangerous and mysterious world. Its first screenshots looked stunning, and Telepaths’ Tree launched today a Kickstarter campaign for it.
Here are the key features of Inner Chains:
- Unprecedented ways of interaction between weapons, their users and the environment.
- A dark, biomechanical world where both fauna and flora lie in wait for your slightest stumble.
- VR Support.
- Stunning, surreal visual style.
- Deadly, intelligent and challenging opponents.
- Unusual locations with their own unique stories.
- Dense, suggestive atmosphere of terror, magnified by the great soundtrack composed by Micha? Staczkun.
- Subtle thriller elements that will fill you with fear in unusual, inventive ways.
- Thrilling action combined with an interesting, hair-raising story.
Telepaths’ Tree aims to raise $10K in the next 34 days.
Enjoy its debut gameplay trailer below, and kudos to our reader ‘Umair Khan’ for informing us!