Headup Games and Bleakmill have announced a new Unreal Engine 4-powered first-person shooter, INDUSTRIA. This new FPS will be coming to the PC in 2021. Moreover, you can find below its announcement gameplay trailer.
INDUSTRIA is a first-person shooter that takes you from East Berlin into a parallel reality, shortly before the end of the Cold War. Players will have to decypher a dark past in a mysterious parallel dimension as they search for a missing work colleague.
Here are also the game’s key features.
- Profound story. Experience a classic story-driven first-person shooter with about 4 hours of gameplay
- Tight atmosphere. Dive into a lovingly designed world full of mystery and lynchesque surreality
- Deadly danger. Enemies lurk around every corner – defend yourself with 4 different weapons
- Unique setting. Berlin at the time of the fall of the wall meets a surreal industrialized city
- Experimental soundtrack. Synthesizer, acoustic instruments and melancholic vocals
For what it’s worth, the game looks kind of interesting. From what we can see, INDUSTRIA has some elements from Half-Life and Atomic Heart. Unfortunately, though, Headup has not provided any additional details about this game. Furthermore, you should keep in mind that this is a game from a small studio. Thus, you should keep your expectations in check.
Enjoy the following trailer and stay tuned for more!