Headup Games and Bleakmill have announced a new Unreal Engine 4-powered first-person shooter, INDUSTRIA. This new FPS will be coming to the PC in 2021. Moreover, you can find below its announcement gameplay trailer.
INDUSTRIA is a first-person shooter that takes you from East Berlin into a parallel reality, shortly before the end of the Cold War. Players will have to decypher a dark past in a mysterious parallel dimension as they search for a missing work colleague.
Here are also the game’s key features.
- Profound story. Experience a classic story-driven first-person shooter with about 4 hours of gameplay
- Tight atmosphere. Dive into a lovingly designed world full of mystery and lynchesque surreality
- Deadly danger. Enemies lurk around every corner – defend yourself with 4 different weapons
- Unique setting. Berlin at the time of the fall of the wall meets a surreal industrialized city
- Experimental soundtrack. Synthesizer, acoustic instruments and melancholic vocals
For what it’s worth, the game looks kind of interesting. From what we can see, INDUSTRIA has some elements from Half-Life and Atomic Heart. Unfortunately, though, Headup has not provided any additional details about this game. Furthermore, you should keep in mind that this is a game from a small studio. Thus, you should keep your expectations in check.
Enjoy the following trailer and stay tuned for more!
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”